Tutorial 5 Quick Checks
Session 5.1 Quick Check
- The CSS box model describes the imaginary boxes that are formed around elements in a Web page.
- Padding is the white space that surrounds the box content. It is the space between the content and the edge of the box that contains the element.
- The margin is white space outside the border. It creates breathing room which is seperation between the boxes so they aren't crowded on the page.
- When using the boarder shorthand property, the boarder-style must always be specified.
- The possible values for the float property include: left, right, or none.
- The possible values for the clear property include: left, right, none, or both.
Session 5.2 Quick Check
- The possible values for the background-repeat property include: repeat, repeat-x, repeat-y, or no-repeat.
- When you use the background shorthand property, the values must be listed in the following order: image color position repeat attachment; with no spaces between each property value.
- No, the vertical-align property cannot be used to position bullets or images used as bullets in a list.
- External style sheets should begin with a CSS comment that identifies the style sheet by including information about it's purpose, author, revision date, etc.
- TRUE, a CSS external style sheet should not contain any HTML code!
- The link element is used to connect a CSS style sheet to an HTML file.